As every ASF project, Apache ServiceMix regularly reports to the Apache board about the status of the project. Our latest report (June 20th, 2018) is shown below, links to previous reports are available at the bottom of the page.
June 20th, 2018
Apache ServiceMix is a flexible, open-source integration container that
unifies the features and functionality of Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF and
Karaf to provide a complete, enterprise-ready ESB powered by OSGi.
There are no outstanding issues requiring board attention.
The project focus of Apache ServiceMix is the assembly of the integration
container, the actual functionality is being maintained in related projects
like Apache Karaf, Apache CXF, Apache Camel and Apache ActiveMQ.
- We have released 3 sets of OSGi bundles and 1 set of Specs.
- We focus currently on ServiceMix 7 and upgrading preparing the new release
containing the newest versions of Apache Karaf and Apache Camel.
- Our goal for the next months is also to improve the documentation and examples,
which is our still outstanding theme.
- Activity on the mailing lists and in JIRA is on the same level like in the last
period. We had some contributions.
- Currently 23 PMC members.
- Andrea Cosentino was added to the PMC on Wed Mar 15 2017
Committer base changes
- Currently 50 committers.
- No new committers added in the last 3 months
- Last committer addition was Andrea Cosentino at Sun Mar 13 2016
- Apache ServiceMix Specs 2017.12 on April 03 2018
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2018.03 on April 03 2018
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2018.04 on May 09 2018
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2018.05 on June 07 2018
- 85 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 85 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months
All board reports