As every ASF project, Apache ServiceMix regularly reports to the Apache board about the status of the project. Our latest report (September 18th, 2019) is shown below, links to previous reports are available at the bottom of the page.
September 18th, 2019
Apache ServiceMix is a flexible, open-source integration container that
unifies the features and functionality of Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF and
Karaf to provide a complete, enterprise-ready ESB powered by OSGi.
There are no outstanding issues requiring board attention.
## Membership Data:
Apache ServiceMix was founded 2007-09-19 (12 years ago)
There are currently 50 committers and 21 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 7:3.
Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Andrea Cosentino on 2017-03-15.
- No new committers. Last addition was Andrea Cosentino on 2016-03-13.
## Project Activity:
- During the last period we have released 3 sets of OSGi bundles:
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2019.06 on June 28 2019
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2019.07 on August 04 2019
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2019.08 on September 05 2019
- We should focus more intensively on ServiceMix assembly based on the
newestApache Camel and Apache Karaf, what was a bit outstanding last
- We should focus on documentation and samples improvement.
## Community Health:
Due to summer vacation the activity of the community (mailing lists, JIRA,
releases) has been a bit slower than during the last period.
- firstname.lastname@example.org had a 44% increase in traffic in the past quarter
(49 emails compared to 34)
- email@example.com had a 39% decrease in traffic in the past
quarter (191 emails compared to 309)
- firstname.lastname@example.org had a 366% increase in traffic in the past
quarter (14 emails compared to 3)
- 75 issues opened in JIRA, past quarter (-8% decrease)
- 72 issues closed in JIRA, past quarter (-13% decrease)
- 459 commits in the past quarter (-21% decrease)
- 6 code contributors in the past quarter (no change)
- 1 PR opened on GitHub, past quarter (-75% decrease)
- 1 PR closed on GitHub, past quarter (-75% decrease)
All board reports